Truck drivers will have the ease of using this hickory wood stick to check air pressure in their tires. This tire thumper looks something like a sawed-off baseball bat but stained and smoothed for safety and beautiful shiny finish. It has grip tape on the handle with slots for perfect grip even for gloved hands. Drivers of big rigs, with a gazillion tires, don’t want to take the time to apply a pressure gauge to each one, so periodically you go around whacking each tire with your hickory stick and listening for the sound. Since it's made of hickory wood, if a tire is fully pressurized, the thumper makes a satisfying “thump’’ as it hits the rubber. This hickory stick can also be used as a fish bat or concealed self defense weapon.
- POLISHED FINISH - Stained and smoothed for safety and beautiful shiny finish
- WEIGHTED - Three inches of iron rivet inside
- EXTRA GRIP - Grip tape and slots on handle for easy and comfortable non-grip hickory stick
- EASY TO CARRY - Comes with a Nylon wrist strap for better handle and can also use for hanging the tire thumper in trucks, cars, and other vehicles
- STRONG MATERIALS - This tire knocker is made from exceptionally heavy, hard and strong Hickory wood.